Blueprint for Success: Declutter, Prepare, Move
October 4 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Blueprint for Success:
When you leave this seminar, you will have gained valuable insights on navigating an estate sale, explored home downsizing strategies and learned how to maximize your sale profits!
- Sorting: Develop strategies and timelines to begin the downsizing process
- Sell your stuff: discuss estate sales, buy-out companies, internet sales
- Donate: Learn which charities accept donations, and how to connect with reputable charities.
- Remove: Learn how to responsibly discard items you can’t sell or donate.
- Learn how to achieve the maximum value with the sale of your home
- Should you sell as-is, or make improvements?
- Learn critical updates that improve salability, and pitfalls to avoid before putting your home on the market.
- What improvements have the most ROI?
- Develop an Individualized Move Plan with tasks and timelines
- Design a new home floor plan – only bring with you what will fit
- Transferring utilities/ Handling address changes
- Communicating with family and others involved
- Learn about packing and unpacking services